Returning Customer ?
Don't have an account ?
Pentru a profita din plin de beneficiile pedagogiei Montessori acasă, autoarea vă propune o serie de jocuri pedagogice pe care le puteți desfășură realizandu-vă singuri materialele.
Livrare > 3 zile
Livrare gratuită pentru toate comenzile peste 129,- Lei.
Retur facil | Garanţie | Plata securizată
Abordând o temă fundamentală a pedagogiei Montessori, natura, veți găsi:
• o introducere în pedogogia Montessori;
• o carte detașabilă (16 pagini) care conține povestea Leo descoperă natura, pentru a vorbi cu pe marginea acestui subiect
• 30 de activități explicate pas cu pas.
Delphine Billes Cotte este educatoare Montessori în atelierul Les Fes Coccinelles (Zânele buburuze), pe care l-a deschis în 2012. Lucrează atât cu copiii, cât și cu specialiști din educație. Este autoarea bestsellerului Montessori la tine acasă.
4 – 5 ani, 5 – 6 ani, 6 – 7 ani, 7 – 8 ani
Delphine Gilles Cotte
These full color nomenclature cards are designed to complement the Timeline of Communication. Card sizes are as follows:
• Whole Card 3.75 x 5″ / 9.5 x 12.7 cm
• Part Card 3.75 x 4″ / 9.5 x 10.2 cm
• Label Card 3.75 x 1″ / 9.5 x 2.5 cm
This set contains a complete three part nomenclature of our solar system with a control chart, booklet, and pictures of the universe. However, we don’t stop there. As you continue to provide activities, and experiences for your students to further understand the cosmos, we have included a giant solar system line that the children can walk by as they identify the planets and use the nomenclature to learn facts about each one. Includes:
• Giant Solar System Line
• Nomenclature of our Solar System
• Galaxy Charts
• Wall Chart of our Solar System
Printed on Stayflat® this chart doesn’t require lamination. The chart measures 17″ tall by over 9 ft long.
This curriculum, is designed for children in early elementary grades 1-3, with the main focus of helping them understand attributes and properties. A sequential set of activities leads children to develop logical thinking skills encompassing set theory, patterning, and deductive reasoning. Intended to supplement an elementary geometry curriculum. It is ideal for Montessori classrooms, home schoolers, and as supplementary material in a traditional classroom environment. Printed on cover stock. Blocks not included.
These full color nomenclature cards are designed to complement the Timeline of Communication.
Extend your students’ understanding of the characteristics of the five classes. These full color cards, with definitions, help them sort each class bycovering, movement, respiration, circulation, structure and reproduction. The set contains:
• 31 picture cards
• 31 description cards
• labels, and
• 5 control charts. Printed in full color with actual pictures. This set of cards is now available as an iBook for your iPad, iPhone, or Mac.
Everything you will need to have your 6-9 students understand measurement using the metric system. The curriculum is designed to usethe metric units of measurement, offering exercises and explorations in length, mass, volume, temperature, and time. Printed on heavy weight stock. The following are included in this curriculum:
• Answer Key
• Sorting Activity
• Control Charts
• Introductory Nomenclature cards
• Research & exploration cards for Length, Temperature, Volume, Mass, and Time
• Exercises & task cards for Length, Temperature, Volume, Mass, and Time
148 clock faces with time labels. Printed in full color on cardstock. Ready for cutting and laminating. This kit contains five sets:
• Telling time to the minute
• Telling time to the five minute
• Telling time to the quarter hour
• Telling time to the half hour
• Telling time to the hour
A working chart of the story for “The Nation of the Great River”. This story is often used to spark the imagination prior to introducing the concepts relating to Human Physiology (ELC-4081). Included in this set of materials:
• Control Chart (dim: 12×18)
• Mute Chart
• Movable Pieces w/ extra pieces
• Children’s story
• Teacher notes and instructions
• Music download
Printed in full color, on cardstock, and with beautiful detailed pictures, this kit contains everything you will need to teach your students about money. Contains nomenclature and activities along with values of coins, counting coins, and exchanging money. Included are 20 task cards for each level. Printed on cover stock. Includes:
• Value of Coins
• Counting Like Coins
• Counting Different Coins
• Money Symbol Introduction
• Multiple Ways of Forming Values
• Making Change – Rebus Stories – From Single and Multiple Coins
• Level 1 Word Problems – Task Cards
• Level 2 Word Problems – Task Cards
• Level 3 Word Problems – Task Cards
• 100 task cards with money analogies
This kit also comes complete with plastic coins in the following quantities:
• 100 pennies
• 30 nickels
• 30 dimes
• 30 quarters
• 15 half dollars
• 15 Sacajawea dollars
Some of the most stunning images of Native American Indians were taken by E.S. Curtis. These cards feature many of these pictures along with descriptions and research ideas on the needs of the Native American people. How did each tribe adjust to the environment they lived? What was their belief system based on and how did it come about? Explore all these and more. Studies in Food, Shelter, Clothing, Transportation, Religion, and Art/Culture for the Northeast (Eastern Woodland Indians), Northwest, Great Plains, Southwest, and Great Basin (Plateau) Indians. This material has the same format as the Fundamental Needs of People (ELC-5074); pictures, definitions, and labels.